Thursday, August 16, 2012

SLIDESHOW: Art Adventure Loveland

Here are pix from the first half of my Art Adventure Weekend, with my two granddaughters.  We were busy with our art projects, morning and evening, in our hotel room in Loveland, Colorado.  When they weren't creating their own art, the girls were hanging out with me at Columbine Gallery, where I show my work, and where I was painting a watercolor demo in their beautiful sculpture garden.






music is "Just Kids", by Brandi Carlile




We returned to Denver for the 2nd half of our Art Adventure Weekend, where we visited (and took lots of pictures at) the Denver Botanical Gardens and the Denver Art Museum.

Next year, they may return to my home/studio in Durango, for our Art Camp, like last year.  Or, we may think of something totally different . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment