Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 Workshop Schedule







2016 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE


February 17th -- COLORADO
One-Day Workshop at my home/studio in Durango, CO
"A Day of Art Nouveau" -- back by popular demand


April 2nd & 3rd -- COLORADO 
2-Day Workshop at the Wildfire Community Art Center, in Berthoud, Colorado
"Negative Painting of Trees & Leaves" and "Floral Painting on Aquabord"


May 25th -- COLORADO
One-Day Workshop at my home/studio in Durango, CO
"From the Ground Up" -- Fantasy Landscapes


July 14, 15, 16, & 17 -- COLORADO
Women's Creativity Retreat in Estes Park, Colorado
Four days at a beautiful private resort, with Cheri Thurston and Pat Howard as facilitators and instructors.


August 18th & 19th -- OHIO
2-Day Workshop at the Wolf Creek Winery in Norton, OH


September 16, 17, 18, & 19 -- COLORADO
Annual 4-Day Workshop at my home/studio in Durango, CO


____________________________________


More details to come for each of these workshops -- but, please leave a comment below, if you are interested in any of these, and/or have a question about them.  Or, contact me at thepaintedprism@gmail.com



3 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, I'm interested in your Sept 4-day workshop. Do you have plans to teach in S CA this year? I live in Temecula CA in wine country and would love to host one of your workshops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debra! Glad you're interested in my 4-day workshop in September, here in Durango. I will be posting more information on that one, probably in July. No plans to teach in Southern California this year, but I'd be very interested in talking to you about doing a workshop in Temecula. A few years ago, my husband and I stayed at Europa, near Temecula, and had a tour of some of the wineries. It's beautiful there, so of course, I'd love to come back. Let's talk! And, keep your eye out for more news of the September workshop. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete
    2. The workshop in Temecula would have to be in 2017 or 2018. Thanks!

      Delete